Individual 60 minutes
- Individual, “one-on-one” 60-minute driving lesson.
- Often used as an assessment lesson.
- At the end of your lesson your driving instructor will provide you with information if anything needs to be improved.
Individual 90 minutes
- Individual, “one-on-one” 90-minutes driving lesson.
- Frequently used as an assessment and parking lesson.
- We’ll evaluate your driving skills and provide feedback at the end of your lesson so you know what, if anything needs to be improved.
Individual 120 minutes
- Individual, “one-on-one”, 2-hour driving lesson.
- The same as ”Individual 90”, with extra time to practice your parking skills.
- Can also be used as introduction to driving or for ICBC road test session.
S / RT
- 1 hour of practice time anytime before your ICBC road test day.
- 2-hour RoadTest session on the day of your ICBC road exam.
- Includes 45minutes of warm-up, car for the test and drop-off.
- ICBC road test fees are not included.
- Total of 6 hours practice time.
- Excellent starter package for beginners.
- Introduction to general vehicle control and proper observation.Upon completion of this package you should be ready to start a home practice with your co-pilot.
- 4 x 90 min driving lessons.
- Total of 10.5 hours practice time.
- Good package for Class 5 & 7 Road Test Preparation.
- Similar to P4, with additional practice time and focus on required skills to successfully complete your ICBC road test.
- 7 x 90-minute driving lesson.